rss
email
twitter
facebook

Friday, October 24, 2008

I Want That!!!


I currently shoot with a Canon Rebel XTi. It's a great camera and with good glass and some skill you'll take some amazing photos. The XTi is a prosumer camera and while it's much more advanced than your typical point and shoot, I'm quickly out growing it's capabilities. I was originally eyeing the Canon EOS 50D as my next camera body but I have settled on the Canon EOS 5D Mark II. It cost quite a bit more than the 50D but it'll be worth it since it's a full frame digital camera, meaning I can finally shoot in full 35mm with no crop to my images. If you're not familiar with photography that probably means nothing to you but those of you that do shoot seriously know that it makes a difference. Anyway, it's $2700 just for the body so I'll be saving my change for awhile before I get my hands on this one. I'm taking donations if anyone wants to help. Click the link to check out the preview on Digital Photography.

0 comments: